If you want to organise your own event such as a sponsored activity, this is great and very much encouraged!
We would love to get as many on board as possible running their own fundraising events, what a fun way to challenge yourself with your family and friends and raising money at the same time making such a difference to peoples lives!
Here are a few ideas but very open to your ideas too!
Before restrictions are lifted;
- Run Half Marathon - what a challenge and so rewarding! Great exercise and a great reason for friends, family colleagues to sponsor you.
- Walk A Marathon - set yourself a realistic timescale and walk a marathon to raise money. 26.2 miles - great reason to reel in the sponsorships!
- Raffle - you don’t need to hold an event to do a raffle, speak to your local businesses in your area asking for goods and promote these through social media deciding on a ticket price. We can set you up with a campaign through Just Giving so it will be easy for people to buy tickets.
After restrictions lifted;
- Coffee Mornings - possibly a small entrance fee, a raffle and could ask all to donate a raffle prize
- Bake Sale - everyone loves a cake! This can be a a great way to raise some money and fun too!
- Football match - this is a great way to raise money and get family and friends together for a great cause! If enough people it could even turn into a tournament! Players and Spectators could donate to take part.
- Karaoke Night - when we get back to normal people will be desperate to get out and everyone loves a karaoke night! Could be a competition for the best performance and the worst he he. Everyone taking part can donate and a raffle on hand to boost the donations.
- Quiz Night - these evenings are always very successful! We can help you with some questions to get you going! Throwing a raffle into the mix will always increase donations and make our donators happy.
Please contact us and we get arrange a Locked-In Trust pack for you.
Have fun and raise money in a safe way
All you need to do is make sure your event is safe and it follows the legal requirements. Although the Locked In Trust cannot accept liability for any loss, damage or injury suffered by yourself or anyone else as a result of taking part in a fundraising event we will of course send you any documents you need to assure you can abide by these rules. Please contact us with details of your event so we can assist with this.